Ultimate Bug Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Who Would Win? series.
- #12: Alligator vs. Python (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #14: Ultimate Ocean Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #18: Jaguar vs. Skunk (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: Ultimate Jungle Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #22: Ultimate Dinosaur Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #24: Ultimate Shark Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #26: Ultimate Reptile Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
Sixteen different bugs battle it out in an epic fight! Who will be the champion?This nonfiction reader compares and contrasts 16 ferocious insects. Readers will learn about each animal's anatomy, behavior, and more. Then compare and contrast the battling animals before finally discovering the winner!This nonfiction series is full of facts, photos, and realistic illustrations, and it includes a range of mammals, sea creatures, insects, and dinosaurs to satisfy all kinds of animal fans.
About the Author
Rob Bolster is both a fine artist and a professional illustrator. His work has appeared in newspaper and magazine advertisements, and he has illustrated many books for young readers, including the bestselling Who Would Win? series. Rob lives and works near Boston, Massachusetts.
Jerry Pallotta is an award-winning author of children's books, including What I Saw in the Teachers' Lounge, Dinosaur Christmas, Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight?, Apple Fractions,and The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Multiplication Book. His combination of interesting facts, detailed research, humor, and realistic illustrations has mesmerized countless children across the United States. You can visit him at jerrypallotta.com.