Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
A New York Times Bestselling series
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal's obsession with a new favorite food leads the duo into hijinks and hilarity in the third book of this all-star early graphic novel series!
Narwhal and Jelly are back and Narwhal has a new obsession . . . peanut butter! Narwhal is so obsessed they even want to change their name to . . . that's right . . . Peanut Butter! Ever-sensible Jelly isn't so sure that's the best idea, but is all for Narwhal trying new things (instead of just eating waffles all the time, no matter how delicious waffles are).
In this third book, Narwhal and Jelly star in three new stories about trying new things, favorite foods and accepting who we are. Always funny and never didactic, this underwater duo charms again through their powerful combination of positive thinking, imagination and joyfulness.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
PRAISE FOR Peanut Butter and Jelly:
"Brimming with whimsy and joy." —School Library Journal
“Good fun. For readers who like their first chapter books with personality.” —Type Books