Good-bye Stacey, Good-bye (The Baby-sitters Club #13) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the The Baby-Sitters Club series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book (Revised edition): Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls (The Baby-sitters Club, 2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day (The Baby-sitters Club, 4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Logan Likes Mary Anne! (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #8) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #9) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #9) (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Kristy and the Snobs (The Baby-sitters Club #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #16: Jessi's Secret Language (The Baby-sitters Club #16) (Paperback):
America's favorite series returns with a new look and a Netflix tv show. Oh, no! Stacey McGill is moving back to New York! That means no more Stoneybrook Middle School, no more Charlotte Johanssen, and worst of all...no more Baby-sitters Club!Stacey's friends are crushed when they hear that Stacey's moving, Claudia most of all. Stacey was her first best friend. How will the Baby-sitters cope without Stacey? What kind of going-away present is good enough for someone as special as she is? But most important......Who is going to be the next member of The Baby-sitters Club?
About the Author
Ann M. Martin is the creator of The Baby-sitters Club, which has more than 190 million books in print, making it one of the most popular series in the history of publishing. Her novels include A Corner of the Universe (a Newbery Honor Book), Belle Teal, Here Today, A Dog's Life, On Christmas Eve, and the Main Street and Family Tree series, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S. Longer Letter Later and Snail Mail No More, with Paula Danziger. Ann lives in upstate New York.