Jessi's Secret Language (The Baby-sitters Club #16) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the The Baby-Sitters Club series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book (Revised edition): Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Logan Likes Mary Anne! (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #8) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #9) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #9) (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Kristy and the Snobs (The Baby-sitters Club #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Good-bye Stacey, Good-bye (The Baby-sitters Club #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Mary Anne's Bad Luck Mystery (The Baby-sitters Club #17) (Paperback): $6.99
- #18: Stacey's Mistake (The Baby-sitters Club #18) (Paperback): $6.99
America's favorite series returns with a new look and a Netflix tv show.
Jessi knows a secret language! She learned it from Matt Braddock, the BSC's newest charge. Matt's been deaf since birth, and he uses sign language to speak. Since Jessi is Matt's baby-sitter, she's been using sign language, too.
Soon all the kids in Stoneybrook want to learn to sign . . . which keeps the Baby-sitters busy. Jessi's the busiest of all: she working on another secret just for Matt. Will she be able to keep the secret and pull off her special event?
About the Author
Ann M. Martin is the creator of The Baby-sitters Club, which has more than 190 million books in print, making it one of the most popular series in the history of publishing. Her novels include A Corner of the Universe (a Newbery Honor Book), Belle Teal, Here Today, A Dog's Life, On Christmas Eve, and the Main Street and Family Tree series, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S. Longer Letter Later and Snail Mail No More, with Paula Danziger. Ann lives in upstate New York.