Who Would Win?: Fiercest Feuds (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #17: Ultimate Bug Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #18: Jaguar vs. Skunk (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: Ultimate Jungle Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #22: Ultimate Dinosaur Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #24: Ultimate Shark Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
- #26: Ultimate Reptile Rumble (Who Would Win?) (Paperback): $4.99
Ten fierce animals battle it out in this exciting bind-up featuring five books in this action-packed animal series!
Which dangerous animals would win in a fight? Find out in this awesome bind-up of five books in the popular Who Would Win? series. The collection features a range of mammals, sea creatures, reptiles, and birds to satisfy all kinds of animal fans, including Falcon vs. Hawk, Hyena vs. Honey Badger, Komodo Dragon vs. King Cobra, Tarantula vs. Scorpion, and Whale vs. Giant Squid.
Kids will learn about each animal's anatomy, behavior, and more alongside photos, charts, illustrations, and amazing facts.
About the Author
Jerry Pallotta is an award-winning author of children's books, including What I Saw in the Teachers' Lounge, Dinosaur Christmas, Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight?, Apple Fractions,and The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Multiplication Book. His combination of interesting facts, detailed research, humor, and realistic illustrations has mesmerized countless children across the United States. You can visit him at jerrypallotta.com.
Rob Bolster is both a fine artist and a professional illustrator. His work has appeared in newspaper and magazine advertisements, and he has illustrated many books for young readers, including the bestselling Who Would Win? series. Rob lives and works near Boston, Massachusetts.