First Sticker Art: Cuddly Pets: Use Stickers to Create 20 Cute Cuddly Pets (Paperback)
Magically create colorful artwork of the cutest and most cuddly pets with 20 fun paint-by-sticker activities with big stickers for little hands!
This sticker book for kids includes everything you need to make fun sticker art activities of adorable pets. Make a pug dog, mouse, Bengal cat, pony, French bulldog, bunnies, and so much more! Sturdy, bright, big, and colorful stickers perfect for little hands to practice numbers and shapes! Great for kids of all ages and can be used independently by children as young as 2—a huge win for busy parents looking for creative activities.
This fun and exciting sticker book is great if you want:
- mosaic sticker art kits or activity books for kids 2-4 years old
- to help kids with numbers and shapes
- activities for long car trips, flights, or rainy days at home or school
- gifts from grandparents to grandson or granddaughter
- delight your child who loves cuddly pets!
Encourage quiet independence and build confidence with this busy book's easy, perforated pages of stickers that kids can peel and place themselves. An excellent choice for long car trips, flight entertainment, or times when you're stuck at home looking for a convenient, no-mess art project for kids!
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- So great! My 3-year-old loves these!
- My 5-year-old loves dogs! This book has a lot of cute pets that she loves, and she is able to do all the stickers by herself.
- My 3yr loves these books, I've bought them all. They can do these stickers independently!
- We have now purchased several different "First Sticker Books" because two of our grandchildren—one a toddler (age 2), the other a preschooler (age 3) really love placing the stickers on the outlines to create animals.
About the Author
Ksenya Savva is an illustrator and developer of educational games for children.