Big Nate: Aloha! (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Big Nate: Prank You Very Much (Big Nate TV Series Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #26: Big Nate: Beware of Low-Flying Corn Muffins (Paperback): $11.99
- #27: Big Nate: Release the Hounds! (Paperback): $11.99
- #28: Big Nate: Nailed It! (Paperback): $12.99
Now an animated series with Paramount+ and Nickelodeon!
The latest installment in the thrilling, bestselling Big Nate series by Lincoln Peirce.
Aloha can mean hello or goodbye—which makes it the perfect word for sixth grader Nate Wright. Why? Because Nate doesn't know whether he's coming or going. Will his romance with Daisy sizzle or fizzle? Will his hair survive Teddy's cut-rate barber skills? And when Nate spots a crime in progress at Klassic Komix, can he find his inner superhero?
In this latest Big Nate collection, all your favorite characters are back with brand-new adventures: Sumo-grams, (almost) no-hitters, and even a sidewalk concert featuring Enslave The Mollusk. Say goodbye to boredom and hello to hilarity with Big Nate: Aloha!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.