The Girl in White (Paperback)
For fans of Small Spaces and the Goosebumps series by R.L Stine comes a chilling story about a twelve-year old girl who must face down the most notorious ghost in her haunted East coast town to stop a centuries-old curse that threatens to destroy everything.
Mallory hasn't quite adapted to life in her new town of Eastport yet. Maybe it's because everyone is obsessed with keeping the town's reputation as the most cursed town in the US.
And thanks to the nightmares she's had since arriving, Mallory hardly sleeps. Combined with the unsettling sensation of being watched, she's quickly becoming convinced there's more to her town. Something darker.
When Mallory has a terrifying encounter with the same old woman from her dreams, she knows she has to do something—but what? With Eastport gearing up to celebrate the anniversary of their first recorded legend Mallory is forced to investigate the one legend she's always secretly been afraid of . . . Sweet Molly.
Pick up The Girl in White if you are looking for:
- A book for middle school students, 5th grade to 9th grade
- A story with a strong female protagonist that explores bravery, friendship, and family
- Mystery books for kids 9-12
- Chilling ghost stories and ghost books for kids (perfect for Halloween!)
- Historical mysteries for kids
- Spooky middle grade for fans of stories about Salem or Spooky Hollow
About the Author
Lindsay lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and three kids. She loves coffee, Halloween, Disney World and things that go bump in the night! She is the author of Scritch Scratch, What Lives in the Woods, The Girl in White, It Found Us and The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street. Visit her online at lindsaycurrie.com